KineMaster is a professional video editing application for android, Chrome OS, iPhone, and iPad. It is not for use on your windows operating system. However, you now have the option to download KineMaster for PC usage.
KineMaster allows you to edit multiple video layers, image layers, and text layers. Moreover, you also have the features to cut, edit, and trim clips and audios. Although you do not get to use it directly on your windows operating system, you can use it in your Chrome browser as an extension if you do not wish to go through the process of downloading it for PC.
Most of us use windows as our primary operating system and do not feel comfortable using a phone to edit our videos. So, we wrote the article to help you download KineMaster for pc and use it without any crashes or bug issues.
About KineMaster for PC
If you do video editing or know anything about video editing, then you probably know about KineMaster. It is a unique and professional video editing application available on android platforms and IOS devices. However, it does not give you the option to directly install the application on your windows operating system or Mac.
KineMaster is about video editing, trimming, cutting, adding, and quality improvements. It makes your video editing much more accessible with easy to use mainframe and quick tips while using the application. Moreover, you got volume envelope control, 3D transitions, blending modes, colour LUT filters, and access to the store so that you can download many new features.
However, if you wish to download KineMaster for PC, you will first have to download an emulator. Although you have many software such as VSDC video editor, Shotcut, Vegas Pro, Cyberlink Power Director, Windows movie maker, Adobe premier, OpenShot, Filmora, etc., you require editing your videos paying to use full features of the software. On the other hand, KineMaster is free to download for your PC, but you will need an emulator.
Features that you get for Using KineMaster PC
The version of the KineMaster Pro application has many additional features that you usually do not get on the android platform. Such as –
- No ads.
- No watermarks.
- Full access to premium features.
- Chrome key.
- 4K video editing option and export.
- Preview editing instantly.
- Bleeding mood.
- Multi-track audio adding and editing.
- Adding music, voice changers, sound effects, and voiceovers to the backgrounds.
- Supports multiple audio formats.
- Time-lapse effect.
- Speed control feature for slow-motion effect.
- Trimming accessibility for frame-by-frame editing.
- Multiple layers of video, image, sticker adding, special effects adding, and overlay video editing feature.
- 3D effects.
- Keyframe animation tool.
- Real-time recording option.
- Maximum video recording option.
Downloading KineMaster for your PC Using BlueStacks
KineMaster is an android application for editing videos. Moreover, you can also add layers, music, voiceover, effects, and other cool things to your videos with no watermarks or ads. You also have the option for 3D transitions and 4K resolutions. However, you do not get the feature to download the pc version of the application directly. Although there is a chrome extension that is not efficient for saved videos on your desktop.
That is why you will need an emulator like – BluStacks or NoxPlayer, which will allow you to use android APK like the KineMaster on your PC. Moreover, you also get some additional features for using it on your PC and not mention the flexibility of editing a video on your PC.
- First, install any android emulator on your windows operating system. We recommend BlueStacks as it is one of the first Android emulators, and it can run even in low-end pcs.
- Now, download the KineMaster pro-APK from google search.
- Then double click the APK file, which will ask you what open with external software where you will select open with the emulator.
- After that, you will see the installation screen of the KineMaster application.
- Now click on the install button, and your kineMaster installation will start.
- After that, you can now open the application on your Windows operating system and edit your videos.
Downloading KineMaster for your PC Using NoxPlayer
NoxPlayer is another application that we recommend for using KineMaster on your PC. It replicates your phone’s screen perfectly as you see on your device. Moreover, the theme is more up to date than BlueStacks. Although BlueStacks is fantastic and both emulators work equally great on your PC.
- Go online and download the NoxPlayer emulator on your PC and then download KineMaster for PC from any browser.
- Then open the APK using the emulator, and you will see the download screen of the APK.
- Now, hit the download button, and your application will start the downloading process and automatically start the installation.
- After that, you can find the APK on the NoxPlayer and click it to open and use it for video editing on your PC.
Downloading KineMaster for your Mac
Although KineMaster does support IOS devices, it is only for iPhone and iPad. If you want to download KineMaster for your Mac devices, then you will also need an emulator. The BlueStacks is what we recommend that you download before you get the application.
The emulator will allow you to use the application on your Mac device, and it will perform exactly as it should with no delays or lags. Moreover, when you log in with your iTunes or ID on the emulator, you can also access other applications.
- First, get the emulator that you prefer using and then download the KineMaster application.
- Then open the APK through the emulator and install it on your Mac device.
- Now, you can use the application on your Mac and edit your videos on the fly.
Downloading KineMaster for your PC without Watermark
If you want to edit your videos with KineMaster and do not want a watermark on them, download an emulator and then download the KineMaster pro version.
- First, as usual, like the before stated process, download any emulator and then sign in to the software.
- Then search for KineMaster through the emulator and download the APK let the software install it on your PC.
- Now, you will the APK’s mainframe; however, if you wish to remove the watermark, you will have to buy the premium version.
Using KineMaster on PC
KineMaster needs an emulator so that you can use it on your pc. It is very straightforward, and the same as you will do it on your android device except for an emulator and you are on your PC.
- First, launch the emulator you have and then drag the files you want to edit to the emulator. It will open a file transfer pop up menu.
- Then click on the emulator’s open folder option and tick the file you want to use and then select the parent folder, allowing you to copy the files from the folder you choose.
- Now, click on the three-dot button and select copy.
- After that, go back to the home screen and launch the KineMaster application.
- In the application, you will see a clapper board icon that will allow you to start a new project.
- Then you will have to select the aspect ratio of your video. Your result will be in that ratio.
- It will then open up the media browser to find all of your files that you previously added to the folder. Select whichever you want to edit or multiple if you wish to add different layers and then merge them.
- Now you can edit by using the layer option, text, handwriting, effects, etc.
- Finally, you will have to save the video. So, click on the share option, and it will open up the saving menu.
- In that menu will have to adjust the frame rate, bit rate, and resolution of your video and hit the export button, and the next thing you know, your video will be on your computer.
Alternatives That You Can Use Instead of KineMaster for PC
KineMaster is mainly for the android platform, but you can use it on your PC; however, there are no extra benefits apart from some minor features, accessibility, and a bigger screen.
We recommend the KineMaster if you are comfortable using it and do not want to learn any new video editing software to use on your PC. But you can use other software for video editing on your PC such as –
- Adobe Premiere Pro
It is one of the leading video editing software on the market for any PC or Mac users. You get better quality and higher resolution. However, you need some skills to navigate through the software and edit your videos.
- Windows Movie Maker
It is a Windows application and will not work on Mac. Windows movie maker is one of the most accessible software for video editing to master and produce professional-quality content. Many professional video editors and creators use it as the application are straightforward and user friendly.
FilmoraGo is a fantastic video editing platform for Windows and Mac. It is a powerful tool with no issues of restrictions or watermarks. Moreover, you have numerous option to add effects, layers, and audios to your projects.
- Final Cut Pro
It is an Apple software design, and it is only for Mac users. You get more professional editing tools with an unlimited array of effects and features.
PowerDirector is not only a video editing software but also a video player. You can watch your videos just like using any other video player application. Moreover, you get slow-motion effect, subtitle, background removal, and reverse your video option, which most software does to provide a free to download package.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is KineMaster for PC free?
KineMaster, as you know, is for androids, iPhone, and iPad, but with the help of an emulator, you can also use it on your PC and Mac. You can trim, crop, do 3D transitions, add multi-track audio to your projects. Moreover, you get all of these at the cost of nothing. However, if you wish to remove the watermark from the videos, you will have to pay for the KineMaster pro version, in which you get additional features, no ads, and no watermarks. Other than that, KineMaster is entirely free for windows, androids, IOS, and Mac.
- Is KineMaster a good app?
If you are a video editor, then you know what KineMaster can do to your projects. Apart from the watermark, it is pretty much a professional video editing software that gives you the option to trim, crop, add layers, add music, add audio, effects, 3D transition, and not mention the flexibility of the application. It is a perfect APK for any beginner to an intermediate video editor.
- Which is better KineMaster vs PowerDirector?
It depends on which system you are using the applications. However, both are usable on a PC, but for KineMaster, you will need an emulator, and the PowerDirector is for PC use only. But if you use both on PC and want to know which is better, there is no comparission as both applications provide exceptional usability, features, and quality of any project. OS, we recommend using the two APK’s and decide which one suits your video editing the most and in which you can manoeuvre easily.
KineMaster is one of the best free video editing tool that you get to start editing. However, you will have to pay for removing the watermark. But all in all, it is impressive with many features, effects, and navigation on the APK.
Those of you who wish to download KineMaster for PC usage needs an emulator so that the android application can support your system and edit your videos.