Free fire is an online multiplayer FPS game that demands fast and precious shooting and survival skills. The central concept is to outlive your opponents to win the match. However, it is mainly available on mobile platforms. But there is an option to play it on your pc. If you want to know how to download free fire on pc, then go through the article, and hopefully, it will help you.
The best alternative to play an android game on pc or Mac is to use an emulator; however, if you use an emulator, you will probably be against emulator players. But you also have the option to play with mobile friends even if you are using an emulator.
So, the article’s primary idea is to give you an overview of emulators’ use and how to download free fire on pc using that option.
About Free Fire
Free fire gives you the pleasure of enjoying a game with your friends. It is an online FPS game in which you will have a team and go against other teams. Moreover, if you are playing alone, you can also join a random group with random players to fight against other squads.
The game will start by parachuting you into the map, and you have to collect supplies such as equipment and weapons to stand in a gunfight with the other 50 players. When you join the game, it will start on a plane, and your team will select an area to land from where you will begin your survival.
Garena free fire has large maps, so you might be wondering how I will find opponents? The map area will reduce as time goes, and at some point, you will find yourself in a small area with few players left to win the match.
The game’s goal is for you and your teammates to collect supplies and weapons, survive the other 46 players, stay in the zone, and win the match.
What Can You Use to Play Free Fire on PC
Free fire is an android game, and at first, you had only one platform where you could play the game. However, now you have the option to have that game on your PC. Most gamers prefer their keyboard and mouse control system rather than a smartphone’s screen. Moreover, for a pc or console gamer, it is pretty challenging to change their gaming platforms.
That is why you now have emulators so that you can play almost any android games on your PC. Emulators are just an alternative; however, it is also like playing on your phone. An emulator replicates your mobile screen on your desktop. You will see what you see on the smartphone’s screen; if you are a pc gamer and play free fire on your pc, you will need an emulator.
When you search how to download free fire on pc, you will automatically find the emulator option. Although, now you have many options to choose from in terms of which emulator to use.
- The Bluestack emulator.
- The Gameloop emulator.
Recommended PC Configuration for Playing Free Fire on PC
You will have to install an emulator to play an android device game such as free fire. But your PC must meet at least the minimum requirement to install the emulator and run the game.
You will need
- Intel or AMD CPU processor x86_64, and operating system of Windows 7,8 or 10.
- At least 8 GB of RAM to run the emulator along with the game.
- If you are using your motherboard’s internal graphics, we recommend that you play on the lowest settings possible; however, we prefer the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti to get the best experience.
- You will need to have 36 GB of free space on your PC to install the emulator and game; moreover, space for further updates.
Free fire on pc does not require you to have a super high-end PC. A low-profile PC is sufficient enough to run both the emulator and the game smoothly enough to have a blast in the game.
How to Download Free Fire on PC Using BlueStacks
The BlueStacks is one of the oldest emulators that you can find on the internet. It is one of the first emulators designed to run android games on your PC. Although you do not have to worry, they have regular updates of the engine to provide maximum user satisfaction and security and keep up with other competitors.
- First, you will have to download the BlueStacks emulator engine on your PC and run it as administrators.
- Then start the emulator setup, and when it finishes, the BlueStacks will ask you to log in with your Google account or Facebook account. Your account in the BlueStacks will enable you to use the Google Play Store on your PC.
- You will have to search for Garena free fire and click on the first result to install on the application.
- The game will then automatically start to download on your system and then also install automatically.
- After that, you will open the emulator, click on the free fire icon, and start your game.
How to Download Free Fire on PC Using GameLoop
GameLoop is one of the best and most downloaded emulator engines on the internet. It allows you to download almost any game for androids and play it smoothly on your PC. Moreover, you get the whole visual experience out of the emulator and exceptional smoothness while playing any FPS games.
The GameLoop emulator provides accurate controls, a two-engine system with an AOW engine, and features like key mapping design, keyboard, and mouse optimizations.
- At first, search and find the latest version of the GameLoop emulator and then download the application.
- Then install the application, and it will prompt you to login with your existing Google account.
- After the login, you will have to search for free fire in the search bar of the GameLoop emulator and hit install.
- Then the free fire game will automatically start the download process and also the installation process.
- Finally, you will have to launch the game from the GameLoop your application window.
How to Download Free Fire on PC Using LDPlayer
LDPlayer is free to download an android emulator with virtualization technology. If you compare with other emulators, LDPlayer offers faster speed and maximum performance. It allows you to push the graphics of any game.
Android games are for use on your smartphones, so what graphics and visualization you get on the smartphone, using an emulator may allow you to play the game, but it also lacks some graphics even though you have a high-end PC. But LDPlayer allows you to experience all that you will on smartphone graphics. It gives a replica of your smartphone’s screen.
- It allows you to optimize the camera’s sensitivity and reduces the scope opening time to almost zero.
- You have the flexibility to adjust the horizontal and vertical sensitivity of the crosshair individually.
- It gives you a range of 0 to 100 for sensitivity adjustments.
Download free fire through LDPlayer –
- Go to your browser and download LDPlayer on your PC.
- Install the application and log in to your account to access all the android games and applications on your PC.
- Now you will have to open LDPlayer and search for free fire in the application.
- Then install the game and then run it through the LDPlayer emulator engine.
How to Download Free Fire on Mac
If you are a MacBook user and want to play free fire on your system, we recommend using the BlueStacks emulator. The BlueStacks allows you to use it on both windows system and IOS operating systems.
Moreover, if you use a Mac to free fire, then there are some additional features that you get, for example –
- A new arena in Bermuda.
- Team parachuting.
- A new character named Laura.
- Upgrade in the glide system.
- Arabic language adding option.
- New lobby background and loading image.
- Smoother graphics and user-friendly controls.
- Original form survival shooter.
Here is how you use the BlueStacks to download free fire on your Mac –
- At first, like usual, download and install The BlueStacks application on your Mac.
- Then open the applications, and you will have to enter your Gmail ID and password or create a new ID.
- After that, you will have to log in to the iTunes play store or Google Play Store.
- Now search for free fire in the application and then hit the install option beside the game.
- It will do everything by itself, and you have the free fire on your Mac.
After all of that, if you still see issues while running the game or the game stops at the midpoint, we recommend installing some additional software. For example – NET Framework 4.5.2, OVER NET Framework 4.5.2, and DirectX 11 to support the game not to crash or stop working.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can Freefire be played on PC?
Free fire is a top-rated android multiplayer game that gives you the option to go on a random server and play alongside your friends. However, if all of your friends are playing free fire and cannot play it on a smartphone, you can try an alternative. You can use an emulator engine to play on your PC. It is optional if you are a PC gamer and do not feel comfortable playing on a smartphone. But you can download an emulator which will allow you to download and play android games and even applications on your PC.
- How can I download free fire on my computer without a graphics card?
Free fire is a battle royal scenario game in which you will need clear visuals to see your enemies from a distance. However, if you are using an emulator to play it on a PC, we recommend that you have a graphics card to push the game’s graphics and get maximum output visual experience. But as you can see, free fire, even with an emulator, does not require any high-end graphics cards. Your internal graphics are more than enough to run the game on your PC efficiently.
- Can Freefire run on a 4GB RAM PC?
Garena free fire is not a demanding game that will require a high-end setup play the game. However, we recommend that you have 8 GB of RAM and a graphics card to support the game and get the absolute best experience. But the minimum requirement for the game on PC is 4 GB RAM, and yes, you can have 4 GB RAM on your PC and play the game smoothly.
- Which is the best emulator for low-end PC for free fire?
As you already know that you will need an emulator to play an android game such as free fire on your PC. But most of us do not have high-end or even medium specs of a 4 GB RAM PC. In that case, having a low-end PC and considering playing free fire is slightly difficult but not impossible. We recommend if you have a low-end pc, then using the BlueStacks emulator as a low RAM and power-consuming emulator to have enough memory to support the game.
- Is Gameloop good for low-end PC?
Our first recommendation for a low-end PC emulator is the BlueStacks, but the GameLoop is another fantastic engine. It has mind-blowing graphics and fantastic smoothness. However, using it for a low-end PC may be too much stress, but it is usable. But we recommend MEmu or the Nox Player emulator more if you have a low-end PC and are worried that your system will cope with the application and the game.
Gaming now is not just playing single player in your room, but it has expanded to online mode. Who does not like playing a game with their friends, especially during pandemic online gaming, which is more popular? Free fire is one of those online FPS games that people like left and right. However, it was not for PC gamers, but now you can play it on your desktop.
If you wish to know how to download free fire on PC without any lags or delays, then the article is perfect for you.