Today here I am to let you know about Union Bank Online. I hope you will be with me in the discussion from the beginning to the end. The article must be beneficial for you as I will represent the Union Bank Online and some FAQs. Then let’s start our journey.
Online Banking / Internet Banking of Union Bank
Union Bank of India offered Internet Banking to its customers.
With the Internet Banking or Online Banking service, you can conduct banking transactions using only your mouse from the ease of your own home or office. You can access your Union Bank accounts and conduct transactions online 24 hours a day, seven days a week, using your Internet Banking ID and Password. You can make online transfers to bank accounts.
Features and Advantages
- You can get the transaction information for the account/s
- Use this for Account statement viewing/printing
- You can proceed with the transfer of funds to/from the Bank’s own/third-party accounts
- Thou can proceed with NEFT/RTGS transfers funds to other bank accounts in India.
- You can make the Payments of Primary and Indirect Taxes
- Thee can proceed with the payments for utility bills such as power, internet, insurance premiums, mutual fund payments, credit card payments, and so on.
- You can ensure the Booking airline and train tickets online, among other items
Customers should have at least one active account with a Union Bank branch.
How to Get Started to union Bank online
Union Bank Online service is available via the following channels:
- Individual customers with an ATM or debit card can use their Self User Creation module on the bank website to create internet banking user ids and passwords. This process is a straightforward, easy, and convenient process.
- Via the Self Reset Password module, the above users can also reset/generate their passwords without going to the bank branch with the same ease.
- Individual customers without an ATM or debit card can build internet banking user ids and passwords on the bank website using the Self User Creation module; however, their User IDs will only have View rights. They can then ask for a Transaction Password via the Forgot/Reset Password Page if they like.
- For viewing and transactional purposes, corporate customers can apply via the branch using the Internet Banking application format.
Charges for Services
Users who create passwords using the Self User Creation & Reset Password modules can do so for free.
When passwords are submitting in printed form to retail/corporate customers, the following charges apply.
- Postal charges of Rs.150 (flat) and Rs.30 (per password)
- Per corporate customer, Rs.250/- postal + password printing charges (flat)
Numbers to Call:
If the sign-on or transaction password cannot recover, the user may seek help using any of the methods mentioned below:
- You can call the Bank’s 24-hour call center to get your password reset and new passwords sent to you.
- You might also send them an email via e-banking or the internet to request the password (s) by courier/speed post.
FORMS & DOCUMENTS
- All retail customers who use the transaction service can pay their taxes without filing any additional documents.
- Partnership companies may use the tax payment facility by sending a declaration signed by all partners/authorized signatories on suitable stamp paper.
- Companies may also take advantage of this service by sending a business resolution on their letterhead that all approved signatories have signed.
- Societies, trusts, HUFs, clubs, and organizations may also use the service by sending a declaration/resolution in the required format, duly stamped/letterhead as desired.
Who is entitled to use Union e-Banking?
Union e-Banking is available to all Union Bank of India customers. Residents who have accounts with a joint operating mandate will only see the account data. They will not, however, be able to conduct all financial transactions through Internet Banking. In the case of joint accounts with the operating mandate “Either or Survivor,” all account holders will access and transact after applying with joint signatures.
Disclaimer: Union Bank of India reserves the right to offer Union e-Banking to a limited number of customers at its discretion and at such locations as the Bank can specify from time to time.
How secure is Union Bank Online?
In terms of security technologies, the Bank adheres to the highest requirements, including the following: Encryption ranging from 128 bits to 256 bits is the highest level of protection required for Internet communication and transactions. SSL encryption enables the Bank to encrypt information such that it remains encrypted when traveling across the internet and cannot access by anyone. SSL also guarantees the data is sent to the correct location and is not tampered with in any way.
How do I sign up for Internet Banking Services?
You must have an account with one of our locations. Then, you must register for Internet Banking Services by filling out an application form at the branch. On the other hand, individual customers can now register online using Bank’s “Self User Formation” feature and re-generate passwords using the “Forgot/Reset Password” links on the Bank’s website www.unionbankonline.co.in.
Detail Guidline on Union Bank Online Password:
- Why is the password so tricky to find out?
For your first-time entry, the system generates random passwords, which we have no control over for your protection. You can change your passwords yourself; in reality, changing your passwords at first login is required.
- Is it possible to change my User ID and Password?
When you first log in, you must replace the machine-generated passwords with your passwords. You can update your passwords as many times as you like in the future, but you can’t change your User Id.
- How do I change my passwords?
Passwords you can modify at any time and for any reason. It would be best if you change your password frequently to ensure the protection of your e-Banking account. You can update your passwords by going to the “Profile & Limits” menu option.
- How do you pick passwords?
Your password must include all of the characters contained in your Username. If your Username is “Bob,” for example, your password cannot be “Bobby.”
A password must include at least one digit, letter, and unique character.
There are no spaces between Password and Password.
A lowest of 8 characters and a maximum of 14 characters need to include in the password.
Either of your previous three passwords should not be your current password (s)
What are some excellent password-creation practices?
It would be best if you used a password that is not a dictionary word and cannot assume from your details, such as family names, car numbers, and so on. Your password needs to update regularly. Please try to recall the password rather than writing it down or pasting it somewhere. Even if they seem to be from the Bank, do not reveal your password to anyone.
- What happens if I forget my password for logging in?
Individual customers can build accounts using our “Self User Development” feature and re-create passwords using the “Forgot/Reset Password” links on the website www.unionbankonline.co.in. Other users must apply in person at a branch, and the new password will send via email to you at the address on file with the Bank. The website’s “Forgot Password” section contains the required information.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Besides, here I am presenting some frequently asked question about Union Bank Online that will help you to know the widespread query regarding the same:
Q 1. What is Union e-Banking, and how does it work?
You can use Union Bank of India’s various services at any time, from any place, as long as you have an Internet connection. Union e-Banking allows you to take your Bank with you everywhere you go. You have online, real-time access to various services delivered in a fully protected environment using Secure Socket Layer encryption ranging from 128 to 256 bits (SSL).
Q 2. What are the benefits of Union e-Banking?
e-Banking gives you access to your accounts at any time and from anywhere in the world, 24/7 and 365 days a year.
Q 3. What do I need to make use of the services?
A PC with a minimum PII processor, 32 MB RAM, and Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher is required.
Q 4. What if I don’t have access to a computer?
To Union e-Banking, you can access it from any device with Internet connectivity.
Q 5. Is it safe to use a Cyber Cafe to log in?
Yes, as long as you don’t tell anyone your passwords and log out properly. Please read the Online Security Guidelines on the Bank’s blog before proceeding.
Q 6. I am an NRI (Non-Resident Indian). Is it probable for me to use Internet Banking?
Yeah, you can sign up for Internet Banking at the branch, and Bank will give your user ID and Password to your international address. Individual customers with an ATM card, on the other hand, can register online using the “Self User Development” feature and re-generate passwords using the “Self Reset Password” links on the website www.unionbankonline.co.in.
Q 7. What if I don’t have a Union Bank of India account?
The Bank is delighted to have you as a customer. Their team will happily assist you at any of our places.
Q 8. How do I receive my Internet Banking Services User ID and Password?
User IDs and passwords will send via email to the address provided on the application form. Individual customers can build accounts using the “Self User Development” feature and re-create passwords using the “Forgot/Reset Password” links on the website www.unionbankonline.co.in.
Q 9: I’d like to sign up for Internet Banking Services. So, what do I do now?
You need to download the request form, complete it, and return it to your local branch. Individual customers can build accounts using the “Self User Development” feature and re-create passwords using the “Forgot/Reset Password” links on the website www.unionbankonline.co.in.
Q 10. What happens if I lose my Internet Banking User ID?
Please contact your branch if you forget your User Id for Internet Banking Services. You can send an email to [email protected] with your details, such as your name, account number, date of birth/address, and other information that will help us recognize you; we will send you your User ID.
Q 11. What happens if I don’t log out?
Please ensure that you logout properly. Your session will end if you close your Internet Banking page abruptly. Please do not leave your computer unattended when using Internet Banking, as this will allow others to access your accounts.
Q 12. Is it safe to send money via internet banking?
Internet banking is a very safe way to move money.
Q 13. Can you tell me more about the Union Bank of India?
Please visit the websites About Us section.
Conclusion on Union Bank Online
Thanks for being with me throughout the entire discussion on Union Bank Online. I hope you are now satisfied with the details based on your query.