ONGC Recruitment 2019 For 785 Posts
Name of the Post & Details:
|Post No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|5||Materials Management Officer||33|
Educational Qualification: (GATE-2019)
- 1: Mechanical, Petroleum, Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Telecom, E & T, Instrumentation, Chemical, Applied Petroleum, Industrial Engineering Degree with 60% marks/ PG Degree
2: M.Sc (Chemistry) with 60% marks.
- 3: Postgraduate degree in Geologist OR equivalents 60% marks.
- 4: Post Graduation with 60% marks.
- 5: Engineering Degree 60% marks.
- 6: Computer Engineering degree with 60% marks. or MCA or equivalent.
- 7: Mechanical / Auto Engineering Degree with 60% marks.
Age Limit: on 1st January 2019, 05 years Relaxation For SC/ST, 3 years Relaxation For OBC
- Except for AEE (Drilling / Cementing): 30 yrs
- For AEE (Drilling / Cementing): 28 yrs
Fees For – General/EWS/OBC: ₹370/- No Fees For – SC/ST/PWD
Job Location: Dehradun
Starting of Interviews: 10 June 2019
Last Date: 25 April 2019 (06:00 PM)