Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 (Bank of Baroda Jobs 2020/Bank of Baroda Bharti 2020) for 39 Technology Architect, Program Manager, Quality Assurance Lead, Infrastructure Lead, Database Architect, Business Analyst Lead, Business Analyst, Web & Front End Developer, Data Analyst, Data Engineer, Integration Expert, Emerging Technology Expert, Mobile Application Developer, UI/UX Designer Posts.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 Details
|Department||Bank of Baroda|
|Recruitment||Bank Of Baroda Recruitment|
|Posts||Technology Architect, Program Manager, Quality Assurance Lead, |
Infrastructure Lead, Database Architect, Business Analyst Lead, Business Analyst, Web & Front End Developer, Data Analyst, Data Engineer, Integration Expert, Emerging Technology Expert, Mobile Application Developer, UI/UX Designer
Total: 39 Posts
Name of the Post & Details:
|Post No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|3||Quality Assurance Lead||02|
|6||Business Analyst Lead||02|
|8||Web & Front End Developer||06|
|12||Emerging Technology Expert||03|
|13||Mobile Application Developer||05|
Educational Qualification: (i) B.E/B.Tech/ MCA (ii) 05/06/10 years experience
Age Limit: as on 01 March 2020,
- Post No.1 to 4: 30 to 45 years
- Post No.5 & 13: 25 to 35 years
- Post No.6: 30 to 45 years
- Post No.7 to 12 & 14: 25 to 40 years
Job Location: Mumbai
Fee: General/OBC: ₹600/- [SC/ST/PWD: ₹100/-]
Last Date of Online Application: 27 March 2020
BOB Recruitment 2020
SELECTION PROCEDURE of Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020
- Selection will be based on shortlisting and/or qualifying tests and subsequent rounds of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion.
- Bank/Subsidiary reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the vacancy, any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment
- The Bank/Subsidiary reserves its right to call candidates for the test (if required)/ GD/ PI or any other mode of selection The candidates may be called in a ratio as deemed fit, depending upon the vacancy, etc.
- Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank/subsidiary will be shortlisted based on their qualifications, experience and overall suitability for Most suitable candidates will be called for GD and/or PI and merely applying for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process.
- The qualifying marks in the test/Interview will be as decided by the Bank/subsidiary.
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, GD and/or PI (as the case may be) and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for the subsequent process.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at the cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending
HOW TO APPLY for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 :
Candidates are required to possess a legitimate personal email ID and get in touch with No. It should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment project. Bank/subsidiary may send call letters for Test, GD, interview, etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate doesn’t have a legitimate personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of the other person.
Official Website: View