UCIL Recruitment 2020
The Uranium Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2020 has been announced new recruitment for posts like Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical), Mining Mate-C, Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A, Winding Engine Driver-B, Blaster-B, Apprentice (Mining Mate), Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant) posts apply online here for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2020 ( UCIL Recruitment 2020 )
UCIL Recruitment 2020 | Uranium Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2020
Total: 136 Posts
Name of the Post & Details:
|Post No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|1||Graduate Operational Trainee(Chemical)||04|
|4||Winding Engine Driver-B||14|
|6||Apprentice (Mining Mate)||53|
|7||Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant)||06|
- Post No.1: B.Sc.(Physics/Chemistry) – 03 years course with minimum 60% marks for UR candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates. Candidates with knowledge of Computer will be preferred
- Post No.2: Intermediate with unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 05(Five) years experience at Mining Mate in Underground Mechanised Metal Mines. Candidates must be able to read/write and speak Hindi/Local language
- Post No.3: Matric with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory. 01 yr experience as in-charge with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of a single boiler with steam pipes of any type or capacity of two or more boilers in a battery or many separate individual boilers whose total minimum heating surface is 300 Sq.mtr. and Should be conversant with the operation of the oil-fired boilers.
- Post No.4: Matric or equivalent. The candidate must possess the Ist Class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate obtained from the Directorate General of Mines Safety. The candidate should have more than 03 years of working experience as a Winding Engine Driver in Metal/Coal Mines out of which at least one year experience on a 100 HP Winder or more.
- Post No.5: Matric with unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 03 years experience as Blaster in an Underground Metal Mines. Candidates should be well conversant in explosive Electrical blasting.
- Post No.6: Intermediate with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Post No.7: Matric with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
The Age Limit: on 30 April 2020 [For SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, For OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
- Post No.1 & 3: 30 years
- Post No.2: 35 years
- Post No.4 & 5: 32 years
- Post No.6 & 7: 25 years
Job Location: UCIL Project
Fee: General/OBC: ₹500/- [SC/ST/PWD/Women: No fee]
How To Apply For UCIL Recruitment 2020
- Before Applying for UCIL Recruitment 2020 please read the official notification released by the UCIL
- Interested candidate for the above posts should apply online from the official link given below.
- A candidate can apply for one discipline only.
- Application of candidates applying for more than one discipline will summarily be rejected.
- Don’t forget to take print before submitting the online form.
Pay Scale for UCIL Recruitment 2020
Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical) – 02(Two) years training. Consolidated monthly stipend: During the Ist year of training – Rs.33994/- per month (BP-Rs.29990/- + DA – Rs.4004/-).
During 2nd year of training – Rs.30890/- plus DA as prevalent during 2nd year.
Scientific Assistant-A/AFM(Chem.) – in the scale of pay of Rs.29990-3%- 46720/- plus allowances as applicable for the post.
Mining Mate-C – Rs.33087./- (B.P. – Rs.29190 + DA – Rs.3897) in the scale of Pay of Rs.29190 – 3% – 45480/-
Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A – Rs.32180/-( B.P – Rs.28390 + DA – Rs.3790/-) in the Scale of Pay of Rs.28390 – 3% – 44230/-
Winding Engine Driver-B/Blaster-B – Rs.32633/- (B.P. – Rs.28790 + DA – Rs.3843) in the scale of Pay of Rs.28790 – 3% – 44850/-
Selection Process for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2020
The Computer-based online test will be taken for all the vacancies mentioned above for UCIL Recruitment 2020 | Uranium Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2020.
i) General English-10 marks;
ii) General Knowledge/ Awareness-10 marks
iii) Reasoning-10 Marks
iv) Numerical Ability -10 marks
v) Professional Knowledge (Discipline related)-80
The Last Date of Online Application: 22 June 2020 (10:00 AM)
Official Website: View
Online Application: Apply Online
Read Also – MMC Malegaon Recruitment 2020