UPSC recruitment 2020
- 1 UPSC recruitment 2020
- 1.1 Union public service commission recruitment 2020
- 1.2 Total vacancies for UPSC recruitment 2020
- 1.3 How to Apply for UPSC recruitment 2020?
Union public service commission recruitment 2020
Union public service commission recently updated the recruitment for 2020 for a total of 421 posts. The UPSC is a very famous exam that conducted for the various posts of the government like IAS, IFS, This exam is the exam conducted to recruit peoples for government work. This is a great chance for the graduated candidates who interested in government jobs.
Total vacancies for UPSC recruitment 2020
There is a total of 421 posts. The posts are allotted for the various tasks according to the rank of the candidate. Total posts are allotted into various categories.
They are as given follows :
|Name of category||Total posts|
As given in the above table the total posts are allotted in the different candidates.
Name of the Post – Enforcement officer/accounts officer.
Age limit for this Post :
|Name of category||Age limit|
The age limit is given differently for the different categories. 3 years the relaxation is
Given to OBC category and 5 years relaxation given to SC and ST category.
Fee for the online application. fee for the online application is also different for the different posts.
It differs from category to category. See below for the information about the fee:
- For open and OBC category fee is ₹25/-.
- For SC/ ST category and females there is no
Also free for some candidates as given above ]
Job location – all over India.
Educational Qualification :
Graduation in any field is must require to apply this post.
No other qualification is required for this post.
How to Apply for UPSC recruitment 2020?
we can easily apply to this UPSC recruitment 2020 on the official website of UPSC. the official website is given below. We only need some document s while applying.
Important Documents for UPSC recruitment 2020:
- Class 10th passing certificate
- 12th Marksheet
- Photo identity proof like Aadhar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving License(Any One)
- Email ID
- Scanned copies of photograph, signature
- A PDF file of photo ID
Candidate must have the above documents while filling the application form of the exam.
Last date of Online application – 31st January 2020. (6:00 pm);
Selection criteria of UPSC 2020 :
As it is one of the toughest exams in India the selection process is difficult.
There are three main processes in UPSC recruitment selection process as given below:
- Preliminary exam.
the preliminary exam is the primary exam. It is taken to check the general eligibility of the candidate. In this exam, some candidates are selected and some are rejected. candidates selected in the preliminary exam are called for the Mains exam.
- Mains exam.
Mains exam is the final written exam .all the selected candidates in the preliminary exam must have to clear the mains exam for the entrance in the interview. One’s candidate clears the mains exam also he has to clear the Interview.
An interview is conducted by the UPSC for the final selection of the candidate.
And then the overall score of the candidate has analyzed .and posts distributed for selected candidates according to rank.
UPSC 2020 exam date :
the date will be uploaded by UPSC on their official website of UPSC.
The date is not still declared. Check the official website from time to time.
UPSC exam syllabus :
UPSC Prelims Syllabus
- Syllabus for GS Paper (Prelims Paper I)
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Biodiversity, and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization General Science
- Syllabus for CSAT Paper (Prelims Paper-II)
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc. – Class X level)
UPSC mains Syllabus:
- Essay (can be written in the medium of the candidate’s choice).
- General Studies – I (Indian Heritage & Culture, History & Geography of the World & Society).
- General Studies – II (Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice & International Relations)
- General Studies – III (Technology, Economic Development, Biodiversity, Security & Disaster Management)
- General Studies – IV (Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude)