Mumbai Police Bharti 2020 – Mumbai Police Recruitment 2020
Complete information about Mumbai Police Recruitment
Name of the departmentMumbai Police DepartmentName of the post1) Police Peon DriverTotal space156 seatsPay scale5200 to 20200 Rs. (Grade Pay – Rs. 2000) with Special Salary Rs. 500 And othersApplication methodsOnlineOfficial websitemahapolice.gov.in
Educational Qualifications Required for Police Recruitment
Police Peon Driver12th pass is required for the post of Police Peon
Candidate should also have a valid license to drive a light vehicle (LMV-TR)Vacancies available in Mumbai Police RecruitmentPolice Peon DriverThere are a total of 156 posts of police constablesAge requirement for police recruitmentOpen category candidatesThe age limit for open category candidates is 19 to 28 yearsBackward class candidatesThe age limit for backward class candidates is 19 to 33 yearsPhysical ability required for police recruitmentHeightWomenThe minimum height for women candidates should be 158 cmMenThe minimum height for male candidates should be 165 cmChestMenThe chest of the male candidate should not be less than 79 cm without inflatingWomenNot applicableComplete information about the written exam
- Candidates will have to appear for the written test first.
- Written examination will be conducted in Marathi language.
- The written test will be of 100 marks and will take 90 minutes.
See the table below for the syllabus and division of marks according to the subject of the written examination.
SubjectPointsArithmetic20 pointsGeneral knowledge and current affairs20 pointsIQ test20 pointsMarathi grammar20 pointsMotor vehicle driving / traffic rules 20 points
Total points – 100Complete information about the physical test
- Only students who have passed the written test can take the physical test.
- The physical test will have a total of 50 marks.
- A driving test of 50 marks will be taken before the physical test.
The following table gives detailed information about the physical test to be conducted for male and female candidates.
Physical test (male)Running 1600 meters30 points100 meter run10 pointsShot put10 pointsTotal marks50 pointsPhysical test (female)800m run30 points100 meter run10 pointsShot put (4 kg)10 pointsTotal marks50 pointsExamination feeOpen category candidatesRs.450Backward class candidatesRs.350Ex-serviceman candidateWill know soonImportant datesOnline application beginsDecember 2, 2019Last date to applyJanuary 8, 2020How to apply for Mumbai Police Recruitment?
- Interested candidates should first visit the Mahapariksha Portal from the link given below.
- Candidates should keep their passport size photo and signed photo with them while applying online.
- After registration, write down your Application ID and Password so that you don’t forget it later.
- Carefully fill in all the information given in the application and submit after re-checking.
- You can pay the examination fee through net banking, debit card and UPI.
- Print the application form after application.
Download the full adClick here for information on police recruitment in the remaining districts
#Mumbai #Police #Bharti #Mumbai #Police #Recruitment