FTII Pune Bharti 2020 – Film & Television Institute of India Jobs
01 Jobs found
FTII Pune Recruitment 2020 Application Details
FTII Pune Bharti 2020 is announced to recruit 01 vacancies in the department of the Film & Television Institute of India Pune. This recruitment is conducting for the post of Director of Police, those who want to do the job in FTII Pune Recruitment can apply offline application form till 23rd November 2020. If your criteria full-fill the below requirements, then you can apply for the Film And Television Institute Of India Recruitment job. Below you will get all the information about the posts, like education qualification, pay scale, age limit, etc
|Indian Film and Television Institute of Pune Recruitment 2020|
|Name of the post||Director|
|Last date to apply||23-11-2020|
|Read the details below|
FTII Pune Bharti 2020 Details
||Film & Television Institute of India Pune (FTII)|
||FTII Pune Recruitment 2020|
|Name of Posts||Director|
Eligibility Criteria For FTII Pune Recruitment 2020
|Educational Qualification||Graduate from a recognized university.|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application||23-11-2020|
How To Apply For FTII Pune Bharti 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be the address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 23rd November 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents / testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website www.ftii.ac.in
- Don’t forget to take the xerox of the application form before submitting the offline form.
Address: Registrar, Film and Television Institute of India, Law College Road, Pune – 411 004.
FTII Pune Bharti 2020 is started and it is officially published by the Department of Film & Television Institute of India Pune. The name of the posts is Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor. There is a total of 13 vacancies available for these posts. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for these posts. The online interview will be conducted from 24th to 30th September 2020. The eligibility criteria, educational qualification, vacancy details, etc, are completely mentioned in this article. So, please read the below details carefully before applying for this FTII Pune Recruitment.
|FTII Pune Bharti 2020 Details|
|Department Name||Film & Television Institute of India Pune (FTII)|
|Recruitment Name||FTII Pune Recruitment 2020|
|Name of Posts||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|Application Mode||Online Interview|
|Vacancy Details For FTII Pune Recruitment 2020|
|All Important Dates|
|Last Date For Online Interview||24-09-2020 to 30-09-2020|
#FTII #Pune #Bharti #Film #Television #Institute #India #Jobs