CBSE Class 9 Syllabus 2019-2020 PDF with Important Links for Exam Preparation
Download the latest CBSE syllabus of all subjects of Class 9 for the annual examination in 2020.
CBSE Class 9 Syllabus 2019-2020
Checking the latest syllabus is one of the most necessary step to start with your studies in the new academic session. Last year, CBSE had made some alterations in the syllabus of most of the subjects of class 9. To make learning more effective and productive for students, board had made certain changes in the course structure. Question paper design for the annual examination was also changed and the same will be followed in the current academic session as well. All the details and modifications can be known by going through the complete CBSE syllabus of each subject.
CBSE syllabus of all major subjects of class 9 like Maths, Science, Social Science, Hindi, English and other elective subjects can be downloaded from this article in form of PDF.
Download the CBSE Class 9 subject-wise syllabus from the links provided below:
CBSE Class 9 Syllabus 2019-2020
CBSE Class 9 Maths Syllabus
CBSE Class 9 Science Syllabus
CBSE Class 9 Social Science Syllabus
CBSE Class 9 English (Language & Literature) Syllabus
CBSE Class 9 Hindi Course A Syllabus
CBSE Class 9 Hindi Course B Syllabus
CBSE Class 9 Information Technology Syllabus
CBSE Class 9 Computer Applications (CA) Syllabus
CBSE Class 9 Artificial Intelligence (AI) Syllabus
How CBSE syllabus can help to bring desired results?
A great way to start your exam preparations is to begin by properly analysing the syllabus of each subject and get aware of the topics to be covered for the examinations. Students must use the syllabus as an instrument to draw the right plan for the exam preparations so that they are able to score maximum marks.
NCERT Removed 3 Chapters from Class 9 History Book; Know details here
Here are a few tips on how students should use the CBSE syllabus for effective learning throughout their course:
- At the beginning of new session, carefully go through the entire syllabus to get an idea of the subjects and the content to prepare throughout the year.
- Do not miss to check the syllabus before each class so as to gain an idea of the day’s topic.
- In case you find something about the syllabus is unclear, ask your teachers for help. You may ask them why a certain topic in a subject is being covered at a given point.
- While going through the course, do consider the weightage allotted to different topics or chapters in the CBSE syllabus so that you may have an idea that where to put more efforts.
- Also check the question paper design as prescribed in the syllabus to make an aligned preparation for the annual assessment.
Follow NCERT books to Study the CBSE Syllabus Effectively
CBSE always prescribe its students to follow the NCERT books as the content in these books is laid as per the syllabus designed by the board. Moreover, these books are written by the pioneers in the field and explain all the topics and concepts in the simplest way which can be easily grabbed by a student irrespective of his/her intelligent quotient.
Check below the NCERT books of important subjects of CBSE class 9:
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science
CBSE Class 9th Mathematics Solved Practice Paper for Annual Exam 2020
CBSE Class 9th Science Solved Practice Paper for Annual Exam 2020
#CBSE #Class #Syllabus #PDF #Important #Links #Exam #Preparation