Adivasi Vikas Vibhag Mumbai Bharti 2020
Adiwasi Vikas Vibhag Mumbai Recruitment 2020 Job Details
Adiwasi Vikas Vibhag Mumbai Bharti 2020 announced by Tribal Development Department Project Mumbai for the posts Law Officer posts. This Adiwasi Vikas Vibhag Mumbai is conducting for many posts. While applying for this Adiwasi Vikas Vibhag Mumbai Bharti, don’t forget the last date for offline application till 13th November 2020. Below you will get all the information regarding application form date, eligibility criteria, selection process, educational qualification, age limit, etc . regarding Adiwasi Vikas Vibhag Mumbai Recruitment. So, please read the below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
|Tribal Development Department Project Mumbai Recruitment 2020|
|Name of the post||Statutory Officer|
|Last date to apply||13-11-2020|
|Read the details below|
Adivasi Vikas Vibhag Mumbai Bharti 2020 Details
|Department Name||Tribal Development Department, Mumbai|
|Recruitment Name||Adivasi Vikas Vibhag Mumbai Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||Law Officer|
Eligibility Criteria For Adiwasi Vikas Vibhag Recruitment 2020
|Educational Qualification||Retired Officer|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application||13-11-2020|
How to Apply For Ekatmik Adivasi Prakalp Mumbai Bharti 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be the address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 13th November 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents / testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website tribal.maharashtra.gov.in
- Don’t forget to take the xerox of the application form before submitting the offline form.
Address: Room Officer (Establishment), Tribal Development Department, Mantralaya Mumbai – 32
#Adivasi #Vikas #Vibhag #Mumbai #Bharti